Obstetrics & Gynaecology is an important aspect of a woman’s health from adolescence till menopause. Our ObGyn specialists are trained to help women in the following areas for their reproductive health:
- Pregnancy: Pre-pregnancy screening, Antenatal care, High-risk pregnancies (including pregnant women with medical disorders)
- Gynaecology: Endometriosis, Fibroids, Menstrual problems, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), Polyps and Cysts
- Fertility: Fertility assessment, Assisted Reproductive Techniques (IUI, IVF), Infertility Surgery
- Women Wellness: Pap smear, Colposcopy, HPV vaccination
- Menopause: Pelvic floor dysfunction (prolapse), menopause management
Women’s health is our key vertical of excellence. SMG Women’s Health serves as a dedicated network for all our female patients. We now have 12 specialists across 14 clinics in Singapore, and also a cluster of fertility centres in Australia, under the City Fertility brand. Find out more here.